Wednesday, April 19, 2006

OOPS...I read over that first post and realized I was so busy talking about my mother, which I actually rarely do, that I neglected to tell the REASON for this trip...James is GRADUATING, something I still lok at as somewhat of a miracle, but his Dad and I are enormously proud of him. He now admits that he wasn't ready, at all, for college when he began but he's managing to graduate in four years (okay, summer school helped a lot!) and is waiting to hear about acceptance into graduate school at Lehigh University. Meanwhile, his Muhlenberg College graduation takes place on May 21st -- and yes, he is staying out there in the Lehigh Valley at least a while longer...

Admittedly for a while there it didn't seem like we'd really make it -- health scare, financial woes, scheduling snarls, but here we are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home